Online Instructor - Math & Statistics
Tiffin University is seeking to fill online adjunct instructor positions in Math and Statistics for undergraduate and graduate courses.
(1) Use your subject matter expertise to lead/participate in online discussions with students at least 5 out of 7 days per week (asynchronously)
(2) Use your subject matter expertise to provide accurate assessments of and rich feedback on student work within 7 days of submission
(3) Respond to all student requests for help within 24 hours by email, phone, or instant messaging
(4) Be available for help by phone and instant messaging 3 scheduled hours per week
· Doctorate Degree Required.
· Online teaching and/or learning experience
· Familiarity with current research in best practices of learning-centered teaching
· Familiarity with current research in adult learning theory
· Attention to detail and willingness to perform all duties as assigned
· Positive and professional tone in all communications with students, staff, and colleagues
· Passion for education